Membres

mardi 7 octobre 2014

Tiddly Inks Baby Hop!



Hello everyone! We are here today to celebrate the soon to come birth of Brennan, whose mom is our dear fellow team member Melissa. Melissa has been on the Tiddly Inks team since close to the beginning and although she has had to take some time off to deliver Brennan, we want her to know she is missed and that we are excited for her! Please join us in celebrating this happy occasion by hopping along or even better by linking your own card to say hi to Melissa.

My card is below but if you want to see more delightful cards, all the details can be found on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and there is a linky tool for you to add your card there as well. We kept this blog hop simple... all the links will open in a new window from Christy's blog.

Here is my little card featuring the gorgeous Lullaby digi image...


Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card
DPs: Kaisercraft
Other: Spellbinders, CC Designs Heart Die

I love the love you feel in this image - I thought I would just let the image speak for itself and did not add a sentiment, just a little heart. I hope Melissa will like it:)!

Now come on over to the Tiddly Inks challenge blog to celebrate and please join in with your own card. There will be a random WINNER selected from those who link their own card:)

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day!
Hugs
Delphine xx

16 commentaires:

  1. Such a sweet image and such a sweet card. I love the kraft mat layer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lol, I love that we chose the same image! Yours is beautiful, of course x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Delphine,
    This is amazing!! I love your coloring so much and this image with your coloring…WOW! It literally made me tear up. Now, call it pregnancy hormones but this is really beautiful. Thank you for thinking of me and baby…it means so much to me.
    Hugs
    M

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a sweet and perfect image for new baby! Thank you for showcasing this, I think I need it for my step-daughter who just had a baby!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. LOVE all of your cards! Coloring is superbs-but you know that allready, I also LOVE how you use those colored images, nothing is out of place-it's PERFECT!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. oh my Delphine thats just adorable hunny, I love it
    huge hugs xxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful colouring, what a sweet card :)
    Jo xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is image is just adorable and your card is lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. oh c'est trop mignon !! je reconnais les papier :)
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. That is just the sweetest card! I love how you have colored up the image, it looks so serene :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. so gorgeous delphine.fabulous colouring and the image is so beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer