Membres

jeudi 20 novembre 2014

Birgitta's Snow Heart


Hello everyone! I'm back to share some inspiration with the CC Designs November release and I picked the adorable Swiss Pixie Birgitta's Snow Heart :)


Colouring: Poychromos on kraft
Other: MFT Die, MiC Snowflake, CC Cutters Heart Border Die

I've kept it very simple, as always!


Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day!
Hugs
Delphine xx

8 commentaires:

  1. très belle carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oh la la qu'est ce qu'elle est jolie!!!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WOW Delphine! Not simple at all! GORGEOUS! So much detail in your beautiful coloring! Stunning card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Delphine. I am sorry I stopped visiting blogs. I discovered I was doing a lot of visiting and not enough crafting but I am delighted I stopped by here today. Your colouring of this cute little girl is DIVINE. I love this pretty card! Hugs, Lesley

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh, to have even one percent of your talent!! X

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. OMG, she is awesome hunny! How do you get so much depth without losing definition?! Stunning work sweetie. Hugs xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. absolutely stunning delphine.the image is so sweet and i love your fabulous colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer