Membres

vendredi 6 novembre 2015

Merry Christmas with Tiddly Inks!


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a CAS Christmas card in very traditional colours! I love this vibrant combination of red and green! 


I used a digi by Tiddly Inks called Santa's Helper, resized and cropped my image in Word, then printed it on Make it Colour Blending Card to then simply colour it with my Copics. I started with the background and then coloured my Santa. I then stamped a sentiment by CC Designs and added a bit of Distress Ink around my image with my blending tool. Here are the colours I used:

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 71
Hair: BV04, C9
Outfit: R35, 37, 39, 89, T7, W0, 1, 3, 5
Bag: E41, 42, 43
Background: YG03


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 commentaires: