Membres

lundi 25 janvier 2016

All about Love!


Hello everyone! I love having hearts on cards, so with Valentine's Day just around the corner, now is the perfect time to share some love ;)! Here is a card I made for Copic Marker Europe :)


I used one of the adorable Cupids from CC Designs, stamped and die cut with a heart frame die from the CC Designs Cutter Make A Card #12 Smoochies Die. I stamped a second Cupid on another piece of card to colour him with my Copics, then fussy cut it and pasted it on my framed Cupid. I added a sentiment from the Cupids stamp set and used little hearts from the frame, coloured them in Copics and adhered them to the card. 


Skin: E000, 00, 11, R20, V20
Hair: E50, 51, 53
White: W0, 1, 3
Black: T5, 7, 9
Red: R35, 37, 39


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Love to you all,
Delphine xx

3 commentaires: