Membres

jeudi 14 janvier 2016

Make it Crafty CAS Challenge


Hello everyone! I'm back to share my inspiration card for our current CAS Challenge at Make it Crafty - No Images! I can hear you scream and trust me, I was scared too - what, make a card without an image??? Well, yes, it is scary but it's a fun challenge! And you can use chipboard ;)! Here is my CAS card:

Shoot prof copyr wtmk

I used watercolour paper for the background and my Tombow and Zig pens in shades of blue and dark purple - which unfortunately my camera did not pick very well! I embossed my beautiful MiC quote Shoot For The Moon Chipboard with white embossing powder and used a moon and little stars from the Shooting Stars Elements Chipboard Set. I coloured the stars with a Pitt pen and the moon with Distress Paint and covered them in Stardust Stickles (Wink of Stella for the moon).

Make it Crafty Products 

 We hope you'll give our challenge a try - don't be scared, you can do it ;)! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! Hugs, 
Delphine xx

1 commentaire: