Membres

mercredi 20 avril 2016

Paperbabe Stamps April Release - Day 1

 

Hello everyone! Today is the first day of previews at Paperbabe Stamps, the DT are introducing new templates and stamps for April! And this new release is devoted to men this time! Kim has designed a versatile male face stamp set with layered eyes, separate lashes, ears, eyebrows, nose, and even stubble stamp - so everything to create the face you would like to see!
And of course, there are male templates too with three different hairstyles! 
Today's stamp set and templates are Standard Size - here is what I have created, about 9x12" piece:)


Stamps: Paperbabe Stamps Male Face Standard Stamp Set
Template: Paperbabe Stamps Male Face Template (Side Swept Bangs)
Colouring: Acrylic Paint, Markers and Ink mostly (plus a bit of Polychromos, Posca and Neocolor II) on Canson Fontenay CP

I challenged myself to use only (mostly) acrylics this time - scary for me especially when working big! I traced around my hair template, then aroud the face and neck templates in pencil. I coloured the skin tones in acrylic paint, then stamped the face details. I coloured them and shaded in Polychromos. I then did most of the background and went back to finish my man. The hair was done using mostly acrylic markers and the shirt is acrylic paint with Posca.

To see amazing inspiration, please visit my teamies on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog HERE! I'll see you tomorrow for another make, a bit smaller this time! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 commentaires:

  1. Wow Delphine, he is so handsome just like a young prince with those rich blues, fantastic piece of art, thank you <3

    RépondreSupprimer