Membres

jeudi 4 mars 2010

THANK YOU!

No card right now (but really soon...), just a few words to thank you all for having left such nice comments and to thank my beloved followers! I have had a problem getting back to a couple of you, because I have tried to send you a message, but Blogger said it was not possible to do so because I had to be a follower of the blog, which I think is weird because it's mine! I don't understand why I should be a follower of myself... Are you supposed to? If you have the answer, please tell me...
Anyway, thank you from the bottom of my heart, it's great knowing you are here!

Hugs
Delphine xx

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi Delphine,just popped on to say "hello" ~ Your blog is looking fab & coming on great ~ sorry can't help with the problem you'r having, hope you get it sorted asap ~ Thanks for the fab comments you leave on my blog hun xx lizzy xx

    RépondreSupprimer