Membres

mercredi 24 mars 2010

Lucky Delphine!

No card tonight, but just a few words to share my joy! Not only did I win the ABC Christmas Challenge, but I will also have the honour of joining them as GD for the next two challenges! I am SOOO happy I wanted to write about it... A HUGE thank you to the whole team, to my followers and those who encouraged me to give it a try... :-) I think I am the luckiest (and happiest) girl in the world!!!

And PS: Since Lorraine added it in the comments, I was also in the top 3, which makes me VERY proud, but I did not want to sound, you know, like I was "boasting"... So in fact it has been a really 3x unbelievable day!!

Pas de carte ce soir, juste quelques mots pour partager ma joie! Non seulement j'ai eu la chance de gagner le challenge ABC Christmas, mais j'ai aussi l'honneur de les rejoindre pour les 2 prochains challenges en tant que GD! Je suis tellement heureuse que j'avais besoin de l'écrire! Un ENORME merci à toute l'équipe, à mes membres et à celles qui m'ont poussée à tenter ma chance... :-) Bisous!

PS: Puisque Lorraine l'a ajouté dans les commentaires, j'étais aussi dans le Top 3, ce dont je suis particulièrement fière, mais je ne voulais pas avoir l'air de me vanter... Journée 3x hallucinante donc!!

Hugs
Delphine xx

6 commentaires:

  1. Congratulations delphine :-) Very well deserved :-) xx

    Luv
    Lols x x

    p.s ,,, AND you were in the top 3 !!!! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW Congratulations x2,lol ~ fantastic news hun xx lizzy xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Congratulations Delphine. I saw on the ABC Christmas blog that you had made GDT. You really deserve it, well done. Your work is lovely.

    Kat xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. :) Delphine, I'm so very happy for you! Congratulations - this is a very well deserved win! Knew you could do it!!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Congratulations Delphine! You've such talent and I, for one, thank you for sharing your talent with us! BOAST for we are all to quick to be over critical of our own work and you are amazing:)
    Hugs
    Jessica xoxo

    PS - thanks for the note, I promise to get in that craft room this weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hurray! Well done Delphine, so pleased you are coming to play with us at ABC Christmas. Your card was just amazing hun, you certainly deserved to win. I am feeling happy now knowing you are happy! Hugs, Squirrel xxx

    RépondreSupprimer