Membres

dimanche 2 juin 2013

Fairy Tenderhearted at Quixotic Paperie


Hello everyone! Today I'm  sharing my Quixotic Inspirations post with a card featuring of the four new adorable stamps by Tiddly Inks - Fairy Tenderhearted...


My Fairy is coloured with Copics on Make It Colour Blending card. The sentiment is from the same Fairy Tenderhearted set and there are several others included and accessories too. I added a punched border I made with a Fiskars punch, a piece of ribbon and some pearls. Oh and of course I put a lot of stickles on my Fairy's wings!


Challenges I am entering: 
Di's Digis - Winged Things
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Fantasy and/or Fairies
Totally Papercrafts - Anything Goes

You can see all the gorgeous Tiddly Inks stamps HERE, and don't forget to take a look at the New Products category - Make It Crafty have arrived;)!
Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

16 commentaires:

  1. so perfect so simple so beautiful i like it

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Eh ben voilà une petite merveille carte. Tu nous donnes envie d'acheter l'image...
    Bises
    Céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This image is just adorable.. I am loving the new stamps..of course, you colored her so beautifully..love it..xxx Ann Marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi, Delphine! Hopped over after seeing your card in the top 3 at Joanna Sheen and just love your CAS style and AMAZING colouring! I have followed and added you to my reading list and will be visiting again soon, I'm sure! Hugs, Lisa x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Your work is amazing. Your coloring is perfection! Such an adorable image too! So happy you played along with us at CC&CC! Come back again soon. Joanne

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. pas de déco en trop,toute simple,toute jolie..j'adore

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. aww, very cute, love colors.
    Jasmina

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great card!!
    I love your cards and your coloring is amazing!!
    Wish you a nice week
    Magda

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. wow so stunning delphine.really gorgeous image, her hair is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Beaucoup de tendresse dans cette réalisation... Fabuleux travail sur ton personnage. Bravo ! Un vrai p'tit bijou !

    Bises.
    Cath.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Amazing colouring as always Delphine. Love this new Tiddly Inks image. I have her printed off ready to colour.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. sympa cette carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Oh, this is so sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts!

    RépondreSupprimer