Hello everyone! I'm back today with a card I made for Quixotic Paperie and I couldn't resist using another Tiddly Inks clear stamp set - I just love these stamps, love colouring them so much! For today, I have chosen one the gorgeous new fairies, Fairy Happy Day:)
I stamped Fairy Happy Day on watercolour paper to colour her with different sorts of pencils, both watercolour and dry. I used Neocolor II and Aquatone with water mostly for the background, and Polychromos and Luminance pencils for the fairy and details. The flower is from another Tiddly Inks clear stamp set - Harmony At Home. I watercoloured it to match the flowers in my image, cut it out and put it on foam.
Challenges I am entering:
Color Me Creative - Colors of Summer
Di's Digis - Summer Fun
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday!
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Julie Nutting Mixed Media Dolls Stamps from Prima!
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls & Christine Grove PREORDER due around 21st June!
- NEW Make it Crafty "Entertainers" rubber stamps!
- New Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets - IN STOCK!
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps May Release In Stock!
- The Greeting Farm May Stamp & Die Release