Membres

mardi 25 juin 2013

Summertime at Copic Marker Europe:)


Hello everyone! I'm back with a summer card I made for Copic Marker Europe - it is high time real summer arrives! Here is my card...

Bonjour à tous!  Je vous propose aujourd'hui une carte estivale que j'ai faite pour Copic Marker Europe - car c'est évident, l'été est là;)!


This adorable image is a rubber stamp by Crafty Sentiments Designs called Primrose - Summertime. I coloured my image with my Copics and stamped my sentiment (by CC Designs from the So Wordy set) on the card base itself. I added a heart border at the top of my card, which is a part from the Greeting Farm Tulip Border die. I cut all the tulips to keep only the hearts. Here is a close up on my image and list of Copics I used...

Cette image adorable est un tampon Crafty Sentiments Designs qui s'appelle Primrose - Summertime. Je l'ai colorié avec mes Copic et j'ai ajouté mon sentiment sur la carte elle-même - sentiment CC Designs du set So Wordy. La bordure coeur vient de la découpe tulipes Tulip Border Die de The Greeting Farm - j'ai coupé les tulipes pour ne garder que les coeurs.

Skin/ Peau: E0000, 000, 00, 02, 11, BV20
Hair/ Cheveux: E49, 55, 59 / Flowers/ Fleurs: Y15, YR000, 00, 02
Dress/ Robe: BV0000, 000, 00, 02, 04, 08
Cat/ Chat: C00, 0, 1, 3, 5, R20, V09, 15, 17
Grass/ Herbe: YG03, 17, 67, 91
Sky and clouds/ Ciel et Nuages: BV20, C00, 0, 1

Challenges I am entering:
Sentimental Sundays - For The Girls (entry #2) 
Sweet Stampin' - Cute And Cuddly
Fab 'n' Funky - #176 Animals

That's all from me today! Thank you very much for your visit and for the kind words you always leave, have a lovely day!  
Merci de votre visite, et de tous vos commentaires qui me touchent beaucoup! Bises et à bientôt!
Hugs
Delphine xx

10 commentaires:

  1. Another beautiful creation, Delphine! Your colouring is awesome whatever medium you use! Hugs, Lisa x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonderful card, your colouring is just stunning.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is stunning.She looks fabulous and your colouring is awesome.
    Lorraine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful card!
    Beautiful colours too.
    Her name made me think of 'the Hunger Games'....
    Have a nice day,

    Marjolein

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. eeeeeeeeee its me and lila!!!! hehehehehe!!!! I love this I need the image!!! gorgeous work delphine :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Amazing colouring Delphine, I love it
    Hugs Mau xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. tu sais à quel point j'aime ces tampons alors forcément ta carte me plait énormément, une merveille
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Beautiful Delphine, such a gorgeous image!
    Helen x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. so stunning delphine.fabulous colouring and I love the gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer