Membres

dimanche 28 juillet 2013

Happy Birthday with Wryn and a sale at Quixotic Paperie


Hello again everyone! If you're looking for my CC Designs August Release post, please click HERE!

 I'm back with my Quixotic Inspirations post with a little birthday card using the adorable Wryn - August is a busy month for me with LOTS of birthdays, so I'd better be ready!


I used the Tiddly Inks Happy Day clear stamp set for this card. I stamped Wryn on Make It Colour Blending Card, and stamped a little present too. I coloured with my Copics, then cut out my images. The red heart was made with a Greeting Farm die from the Film & Polaroid die set, and the sentiment is from the Tiddly Inks Happy Day set.


Copics used for Wryn:
Skin: E000, 00, 02, 11, R20
Hair: C3, 5, 7, 9
Outfit: R81, 83, 85, 89, C1, 3, 5, 7

Challenges I am entering:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Photo Inspiration (Birthdays)
A & T Emerald Faeries - Happy Birthday

And before I go, remember there is 10% OFF STOREWIDE at Quixotic Paperie until midnight tonight July 28th!
Thank you very much for your visit, have a great Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

11 commentaires:

  1. Oh my goodness hun, she is delightful, what a gorgeous gorgeous card! Xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. elle est si jolie, avec mon combo de rose préféré ! mais moi mon anniv c'est pas en août lol!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. super jolie ta carte, ton petit personnage est trop mimi !!!
    Bonne fin de journée , bisous ...
    Framboise .

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. so gorgeous delphine.i love your sweet wryn and fabulous colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautiful, of course!

    Thank you for everything at Cupcake xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Elle est adorable !
    Pile dans les couleurs que j'aime !
    Bisousssssssssssssssssss

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful birthday card, I adore your vivid coloring, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Absolutely fabulous, love it!
    Helen x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Les cartes rondes c'est trop jolie. Le combo noir et rose, une merveille.
    Biz
    Nathalie

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. This is a beautiful card, I love the image, your colouring and your colour choice is awesome. Thank you for joining us at A & T Emerald Faeries. Good Luck xoxoxo

    RépondreSupprimer