Membres

lundi 8 juillet 2013

Happy Summer at Copic Marker Europe


Hello everyone! Delphine here - with a card featuring myself ;)... Well not really, but this lady could be me - on holiday, relaxing... Here is the card I made...


The image I used is Margarita by Kraftin' Kimmie and the sentiment is from the Summer Sentiments set by CC Designs. My image is coloured with Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card and I added a little bit of white paint to the waves (though it does not show very well on my photo!). DPs are Fancy Pants. Here is a close up on the image and colours I used...

Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 02, 11, 23
Hair: E21, 25, 29, 59
Outfit: RV11, 14, 19
Glass: BG000, YG25, YR15
Sky and clouds: BG0000, BV20, C00, 0, 1
Sea: B00, 02, 05, BG09
Buoy: BV20, 23, 25, 29, C1, 3, 5

Thank you very much for your visit, happy summer everyone:)!
Hugs
Delphine xx

8 commentaires:

  1. so stunning delphine.fabulous colouring and I love the sassy image :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ta carte est vraiment super sympa !!!
    Bisous bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow what a beauty Delphine!!
    XXX Heidy

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. hehehe i love her!!! fabulous colouring as always and those colours really suit her :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Fabuleuse carte. J'adore!!
    Nathalie

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. So beautiful Delphine! Your coloring rocks, and love all the fun elements you have added!
    Jasmina

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Gorgeous!! what a super image...oops! picture of you!!...lol
    Beautiful colouring again Delphine.
    Hugs Mau xx

    RépondreSupprimer