Membres

mardi 13 août 2013

Make It Crafty Vixie


Hello everyone! I'm back with some Make It Crafty inspiration today, with a card featuring an image I love, the gorgeous Vixie, in violet!


I merged Vixie and Butterfly Swing in Microsoft Word (I mirrored the swing because it felt more natural for me to have Vixie looking on the left), printed my image on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured it with my Copics. The DPs are by Kaisercraft and the sentiment I added is by My Mind's Eye. Here is a close up on my image and the colours I used...


Skin: E000, 00, 02, 11, 23, R20
Hair: C3, 5, 7, 9, V01, 04, 06, 09
Wings: BG000, 02, 05, 07, 09, V01, 04, 06, 09
Dress: V000, 01, 04, 06, 09
Swing: E31, 55, 59, Y11, 21, 26, 28
Butterflies: V01, 04, 06, 09
Sky: BG000, BV20, C00, 0, 1, 3
 
I was in a completely violet mood, I decided she would have purple highlights in her hair too;)


Images: Make it and Crafty Vixie and Butterfly Swing
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card
DPs: Kaisercraft

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day!
Hugs
Delphine xx

17 commentaires:

  1. Once again you've blown me away with another masterpiece Delphine! Looove your colouring so much, it is absolutely amazing. Her hair is fantastic and I love how you've matched your colouring so perfectly with the colours on the design paper, it looks fabulous!

    hugs,
    Hanna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love the combined images and the purple - so gorgeous :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. j'adore ses cheveux violet ! je pensais justement à en faire pour une de mes cartes, merci pour le combo !
    bisous
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You take my breath away every time I visit hun - another absolute masterpiece, she is truly stunning. Awesome! Hugs Sxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. WoW!!
    LOVE all that purple and the purple highlights are awesome!!
    Got to try that combo myself, thanks!!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ps. btw.....FAB card!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Sooooo adorable coloring!!! Looove violet, she looks awesome!!!
    Jasmina

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. oh wow so stunning delphine.i really love your colours and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Your card is beautiful and stunning, Delphine. I love your colouring and paper.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oh I am going to try this hair color out for my friday card, this is so cute!!! This would be perfect for our current challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Exquisite colouring in violets, Delphine! I LOVE her purple hair highlights - just perfect! Beautifully matched with the dp behind too!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Amazing Delphine! Your coloring is out of this world!!
    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Ooh Delphine this is absolutely amazing, I do love your colouring, you are one very talented lady, I love how you've coloured her hair, only you can add purple to hair and make it look right. Really love it. Hugs Teresa xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. This is just fabulous Delphine i really love how you coloured her hair - such gorgeous colours hugs Judith x

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Wohhhhhh elle est super mimi !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Well, dear lady, this is another completely fantastic over the top awesome coloring!!!! The swing idea was amazing --- & I Love love love her purple highlights!!!
    The DP looks superb w/ her wings & it mirrors them so well! Gorgeous!!
    Xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Magnifique petite fée. Les couleurs sont très belles.
    Biz
    Nathalie

    RépondreSupprimer