Hello everyone! Today I am sharing the card I made for my Quixotic Inspirations post, a little scene with a very stylish lady from Tiddly Inks simply combined to a Make It Crafty background.
This gorgeous lady is from the Tiddly Inks Stylish Friends set and the background is Make It Crafty Rose Garden. They are coloured in Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card and the sentiment I added is from the Tiddly Inks Fairy Happy Day set. I kept the layout very simple as always with just a stripe of paper to "bring out" the image.
Challenges I am entering:
Polkadoodles - In The Garden
Stempelsonnen - Anything Goes
There are lots of beautiful Tiddly Inks and Make It Crafty stamps to choose from at Quixotic Paperie, you can see them all HERE and HERE!
Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs,
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Some Odd Girl Stamps - Latest Releases IN STOCK!
- Susana Loves Stamps NEW Curiosities & Mechanimals IN STOCK!
- Julie Nutting Mixed Media Dolls Stamps from Prima!
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls & Christine Grove IN STOCK!
- NEW Make it Crafty "Entertainers" rubber stamps!
- New Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets - IN STOCK!