Membres

vendredi 2 août 2013

SCACD Digital Release Hop


Hello everyone! BLOG HOP Day today! If you are looking for my Make It Crafty Tea Party Blog Hop post, please click HERE!

I am back and super excited to be a part of the SCACD Digital Release Hop! You should have hopped here from Kathi's blog, if not or if you want to start at the beginning, please go to the first stop - Alex's blog!  

Today, SCACD is formally premiering the SCACD Digital site by adding over 35 images designed by Carmen Medlin!!! Carmen's range is fun, fresh as well as elegant and will have something for everyone! Susana has added quite a few never before seen fab images as well as taken some past rubber stamps and turned them into digi for this release.


Reminder to Our International Friends: As you know, SCACD has stopped the sale of physical items. However, international customers can now purchase SCACD Digital images only:)!
Join us today to celebrate this release with the SCACD DT as well as guests (thank you ;)!). If you lose your way, check out the store blog for the entire list!

I have done two projects for this hop, in different styles - the first one features an adorable little image called "Home Is Where the Heart Is":)...

Image and sentiment: SCACD Home Is Where The Heart Is
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card

My second project is really special to me... because it is a first ;) I have dared try something new... It features a gorgeous image called Caged Heart (also still available in rubber both at SCACD and in the UK at Quixotic Paperie) whom I fell in love with - here it is...


I felt this gorgeous lady came straight out from a painting, so I decided to create the painting around her. I have bought some "REAL" watercolour lately (I mean not my beloved pencils or markers which I still love) and I have wanted to try and PAINT backgrounds for some time. And when I saw "Caged Heart", it seemed obvious now was the time to do what I had in mind and test the new watercolours! Because I can't draw AT ALL, I have been a bit scared to try but I'm happy I did in the end! So the background is watercolour and my lady is coloured in Copics :)

 Image: SCACD Caged Heart
Colouring: Watercolouring and Copics on Canson Montval


Challenges I am entering with project 2:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Milk Coffee - Show Us Your Colouring Skills
Dream Valley - Summer Days
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything With Ink Or Paint
The Paper Girls -  Watercolors

I hope you enjoyed my little makes, your next stop on the hop is DIANNE's blog
Thank you very much for your visit, have fun hopping! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

20 commentaires:

  1. WOW what gorgeous creations I am so in awe of how you have done the grass under the snail!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So beautiful, Delphine! Your background for the second card is just stunning.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Two beautiful projects, Delphine! Your painting is just stunning and would look beautiful hung on any wall! Hugs, Lisa x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oui, alors pour ceux qui avaient des doutes, c'est maintenant prouvé, tu es une artiste !!!
    c'est magnifique, bravo
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'm speechless, which I never am! Love the snail and the house, so cute and love the colors. Now your girl, well, she's enchanting (my word for nothing comes better!). Stunning background, fabulous colors and painting and I swear, I thought I was looking at an actual painting. Do more backgrounds!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. WOW~~ Love the snail. However, the watercoloring with Caged Heart is truly breathtaking. There just aren't sufficient words. WOW!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. oooooh this looks amazing!!! Joey x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. WOW your cards are amazing!! I love them both

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. so stunning delphine.i love the images, especially the fun snail and your colouring is amazing ;D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. great projects! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. She's so beautiful! You did such an amazing job -- really she's breathtaking! (The snail is adorable, but I was really stunned at how gorgeous your girl turned out!!!!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Girls watercolor challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. OH MY WORD, STUNNING CREATIONS!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Hi Delphine
    She is just stunning and the snail is adorable :D
    Your efforts on the SCACD Hop are very much appreciated!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. What wonderful cards Delphine, I love the fun image on the first one.
    Your Watercolour is beautiful, you certainly have a talent for all mediums.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Both cards are absolutely wonderful. That little snail house made me smile because it's just delightful.

    I'm totally stunned that it's your first time doing a water color painting. You'd never know! It's absolutely beautiful. Your Copic coloring is outstanding too!

    Fabulous creations!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Awesome card!!!
    Oh, I sooo much love the colouring of this card, it's absolutely STUNNING!!
    How can you combine Copics and watercolouring on one sort of paper???
    Your background is FAB and this image tells a story of itself!
    Oh I love a little daydreaming and made up stories, fairytales...
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. VERY Impressive Miss D!! Very impressive. xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. I should hate you Delphine, your first attempt and it's an absolute stunner!! Beautiful background. I think you conquered your fear on your first outing with the watercolours, and your girl is just coloured to perfection too. I bet this looks amazing in real life.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    Dream Valley

    RépondreSupprimer