Membres

dimanche 30 mai 2010

Second easel card...

Hello all! I hope you had a nice Sunday, despite the weather! I have had a great day (Mother's Day in France :-)
Yesterday I posted my first easel card and I really enjoyed myself, so I decided I would make another one! This one is for my lovely stepdaughter's birthday tomorrow. She just loves Twilight... So a few weeks ago I bought Edward (er... the Greeting Farm stamp...) with her birthday in mind! I hope she likes it!


I used the sketch from All That Scraps Challenge Blog (great sketch by Janneke), and I will also enter my card into A Spoon Full of Sugar (Challenge 105 - Celebrations) and My Partner in Crafting Crime (Challenge 3 - Happy Birthday), a new blog I found thanks to the lovely Coops! I really like their name :-)
Here is the front of my card...


Copics: B00, B02, B12 (I think, forgot to write them down) C1, C3, C5, C7, E000, E00, R20
Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Edward
Papers: digital by Pink Petticoatink
Card Candy: Craftwork Cards
Tools: Fiskars punch (scalloped lace), ink blending tool and ColorBox ink (baby blue)
Ribbon from stash, computer generated sentiment

And here is the whole easel card...



Well, I guess that's all for tonight... Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Enjoy the rest of your evening and talk to you soon!
Hugs,
Delphine xx

16 commentaires:

  1. I really love this card. These DPs work really well together and with that sweet image. I've just checked out your first easel card too as I've been away this weekend. I love easel cards. Took me ages to get round to making one and then made loads at Christmas.

    Kat xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Another fantastic easel card Delphine ~ fab image...coloured beautifully ~ luv his hair ~ great colours & dp's & the layout is ace xx Lizzy xx :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. fnantastic card delphine, i love the image and your colouring is amazing, his hair is brilliant.love the soft colours of the papers and fabulous layout.luv coops.xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. AWESOME Easel card hunny I know what you mean about Easel cards they are so much fun and look great! yours is blinking brilliant! love the colours too!

    by the way you could also enter

    http://copiccreations.wordpress.com/2010/05/15/challenge-no-28-monochrome/

    you have till 31st May

    hugs Samantha :0)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Glad you found us.... your card is fantastic and wonderful colouring!! Thanks so much for joining us, Robin
    My Partner in Crafting Crime

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. oooo me loves this card, fab papers and image darlin :)

    xx
    Martine

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Elle est très jolie ta petite carte d'anniversaire,Delphine!
    J'aime beaucoup le look!!!
    Bises, Mumur

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Brilliant card! I love Edward. Great colours. Very elegant finish. Thanks for playing at My Partner in Crafting Crime.

    Jenny T.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Beyond Beautiful! The image is amazing! I so love the card, Delphine!
    Have a fab day!!!!
    xoxoxo Jessica

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Oh that is just a gorgeous card. Love how you have done his hair. Kim

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Merci pour tes si gentils commentaires apportés sur mon blog, Delphine§
    Bises, Mumur

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Delphine this is just gorgeous. The papers go so well with the image, and love the layout. I am sure your step daughter will love it. Thanks for all the lovely comments you have left on my blog. Take care. Rosie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. What a cute card!! The boy is beautifully coloured and I love the Layout on the card :D

    Have a nice saturday!

    Hugs
    Malin

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Hi Delphine

    I love your easel card (Edward) looks so cool...x

    Hugs kirsten...x

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Hi, hope you have had a good weekend. There is a little pressie on my blog for you. Rosie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Your colouring is simply perfection hun! How could she do anything but adore your creation. Love those papers, delicious! Hugs Sxxx

    RépondreSupprimer