Membres

vendredi 16 juillet 2010

Christmas in July

Hi all! Well, this is a scheduled post, I am probably on the beach now, and I hope Mr Blogger is doing his job! Today is the new challenge at Anya Ink and it is "Christmas in July"! I love making Christmas cards and I hope you do too and will be able to join us! If you can't, then you can still take a look at my wonderful teamies' creations!
Bonjour! Je suis probablement à la plage à l'heure qu'il est et j'espère que Mr Blogger va faire son travail! Le thème de notre challenge Anya Ink cette semaine est "Noël en juillet"... Prenez donc un peu d'avance...


The usual close up...

Stamps: Santa Birgitta CC Designs, Sledge with presents Magnolia, Merry Christmas Penny Black
Copics: Character: E000, E00, E25, E31, E50, R20, RV00, RV02, V12, V15, V17 Sledge: C1, C3, C5, E33, E35, E37, E47, RV00 Presents: BV00, E50, E51, E53, R22, R24, R27, R29, RV000, RV00, RV02, V000
DP: Fancy Pants (Frosted - String of Snow)
Other: Snowflake dies (Cuttlebug), punch, Star Dust Stickles, Crushed Velvet Flock
Ribbon and crystals from stash

And a last view,


Well, I should be back 5 days from now, so I should be able to visit you soon and I can't wait to see what I have missed!

Je devrais être de retour dans 5 jours et devrais donc bientôt pouvoir vous rendre visite! Bises,

Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire