Membres

vendredi 13 août 2010

A sort of card... :-)

Hello, hello! Today is the start of a new challenge at Anya Ink... We would like you to use 3 flowers, 2 buttons, 1 bow on your creations. And YOU CAN NOW USE ANY IMAGE YOU LIKE!! The DT have made some gorgeous cards and so has Lisa, our GDT, so give them some love if you have time!

Bonjour! C'est l'heure du nouveau challenge chez Anya Ink... 3 fleurs, 2 boutons, 1 noeud! Et vous pouvez utiliser toutes les images qui vous plaisent!

Here is my card, er... sort of card... I'll explain later...


And close ups...


Stamps: Amelia and house (The Greeting Farm, Happy Day and My House sets), sentiment (Rachelle Anne Miller - Stampavie/ it is part of a sign that I cut)
Copics: Very sorry, I'm afraid the list is in the bin
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Die: Shapeabilities (Flourish Accents)
Ribbon and buttons from my stash

I wanted my card to be a sort of frame, with the house really in the background in a sort of "niche", but my card cannot be folded to be put into an envelope, that's why it is more like a decoration than a real card...:-)!

Sideways views of my "sort of card", so you can understand...



I am also entering my card into the following challenges:
All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge, where the theme is Die Cuts (I used one type only, I hope it's OK)
Wild Orchid Challenge - challenge #3 - One for the girls
Craft Your Days Away - challenge #1 - Favourite Things (Being at home, making cards!!)
Have a nice weekend... I am going to a friend's wedding near the Swiss border, 450 miles from Paris and will be back online on Monday!

Bon week-end à toutes! Je vais au mariage d'une amie près du lac d'Annecy et serai de retour lundi! Bises,

Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire