Membres

vendredi 1 novembre 2013

Tiddly Inks New Boys and Their Toys Release!!!


Hello everyone! Have you enjoyed the Tiddly Inks Halloween Hop yesterday? If not, there is still time to join and try to win - you can start HERE! Yesterday, you had a little sneak peek of what was coming, NEW RELEASES, and it's happening today! There are super cute boys images, girls too oooh and even clear stamps!

For my make today, I thought I would make a little scene but a tiny one for a change, so I made an ATC using a super cute image and building a scene around it. 

Images: Tiddly Inks Dino-Mite, Make It Crafty The Ivy Swing (for the branches)
Colouring: Polychromos and Luminance on Daler Rowney

Isn't Dino-Mite fantastic? I just love this image! I thought I would add some nature around it, so I coloured little hills and bushes and added little branches at the top which are part of a Make It Crafty image, The Ivy Swing. Simple, but fun to make and colour:)!

To see more of this fantastic new release and to see what my talented teamies have made, just click HERE to visit the Tiddly Inks blog! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

10 commentaires:

  1. Oh He Is Adorable And Will Be So popular With The Lads. Love Your Scene So Clever And Coloured Perfectly

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh my, what fun!! Love this so much. Absolutely awesome hunny and your artwork is out of this world. Hugs Sxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love this, such a fantastic image and the colors are so stunning!

    Hugs, Anne.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh, I think I need to be a TINKer! What gorgeous work. Love it x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Stunning and great fun too!
    Love how you make your scenes and backgrounds!!
    Absolutely FAB!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love how you made this background scene, it's absolutely FAB!
    Your colouring is gorgeous as always.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is brilliant. Love it.
    Lorraine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Totally brilliant!
    Helen x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. tehhehhee this is fabulous LOVE the image and also your colouring is AWESOME hugs me x

    RépondreSupprimer