Membres

mardi 10 juin 2014

Going sketchy at Tiddly Inks...


Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! It is the start of a new challenge at Tiddly Inks and this week we have a fantastic sketch à la Lou for you, designed by my super talented teamie Lou

Bonjour à tous! Aujourd'hui débute un nouveau challenge chez Tiddly Inks et cette semaine Lou vous propose un super sketch! 


I loved using this sketch, and you know I am always so CAS - but I just loved this challenge! Here is my card...

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce sketch - je suis toujours très CAS - mais ce challenge m'a beaucoup plu! Voici ma carte...


Image: Tiddly Inks Wryn Sunny Day
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card
DPs: BoBunny
Dies: MFT
Embellishments: Make It Crafty Mini Dragonfly Chipboard

Challenges I am entering:
Pile It On - Use some patterned paper
Addicted To Stamps - Outdoors
Color Me Creative - Anything Goes (#2)

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! Merci de votre visite! Bisous,
Hugs
Delphine xx

12 commentaires:

  1. oh wow so stunning delphine.gorgeous sweet image and i love your colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. troooooooooooooooooooooop belle, ce vert et ce violet, un mariage réussi, j'adore
    les papiers sont top
    bises
    céline et merci de participer à addicted to stamps

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such a precious image and so well coloured.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello Delphine!
    I'm overwhelmed about your coloring! Just love your work...
    Very nice image and great colors!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Just going to lie down with a cool cloth over my forehead for a couple of days, then I will pop back to look at this in awe and weep. Again. Xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. très belle carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. j'adore évidemment
    et merci de participer à addicted to stamps
    bisous
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Your coloring is always stunning Delphine! I'm working on getting my strokes finer but it's something I have to practice, practice, practice! Thank you for sharing your amazing card with us at Pile It On!

    I spent 2 days in Paris about 23 years ago....wish I could go back and visit again, what a fun city to be a tourist in! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. J'aime ca beaucoup Delphine! Très très jolie! Bisous, Wendy x

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Fantastic card and I really love this sweet stamp. Your coloring is just breathtaking! Thank you for joining our challenge at Pile It On and please come back for a brand new one.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Wow. The coloring is stunning, but my heart was won with that dragonfly. :)
    Have an awesome day, Delphine!

    RépondreSupprimer