Membres

jeudi 15 janvier 2015

Quixotic Paperie Rocks ;)!!


Hello everyone! Have you seen the latest arrivals at Quixotic Paperie? The new Make It Crafty Elegant Flowers Release and the latest stamps by The Greeting Farm have arrived:) Just sayin' ;)! Hehe... The store is full of awesome stamps, like the one I used today by Kraftin' Kimmie - Rocker Chick!!


I stamped Rocker Chick on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured her in Copics. For the background, I mostly used Copics and a little bit of Distress Ink and acrylic paint.The sentiment I added is from the other awesome Kraftin' Kimmie star, Rock Star :) At last, I added stars with a stencil.


Skin: BV20, E000, 00, 01, 11
Hair: 100, B41, C5, 7
Dress: V09, 15, 17
Stockings: 100, C7, V09, 15, 17
Gold: Y11, 21, 26

That's all from me today, thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day!
Hugs
Delphine xx

6 commentaires:

  1. Great work as always Delphine, I especially love the background.
    Jane

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Omg I just adore this Delphine. Outstanding colouring as always and your background totally rocks on this card! Love it!
    Hugs, Danielle x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very cool chick and perfect background for her. Love this Delphine.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oh wow so stunning delphine.the colours are fantastic and i love the rock chick image :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Omg this card totally Rocks!!!!!! I love it! !♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    RépondreSupprimer