Membres

dimanche 10 mai 2015

CLOSING DOWN SALE at QUIXOTIC PAPERIE


Hello everyone! As you may have heard, Quixotic Paperie will be closing at the end of the month. Like many of you, I feel very sad to see the store closing, I found the store when I just started blogging 5 years ago and immediately fell in love with it - my dream store for stamps!! Not to mention the incredible luck I have had to be a DT member there, I loved my time there so much! And for all that time, thank you Elaine :) !!!

Now with the bad news of the store closing come some happier news of a huge sale on all your favourite brands! Fo example, you'll find The Greeting Farm, Some Odd Girl and SCACD 50% off, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps are 60% off, Make It Crafty and Tiddly Inks 35% off, to name a few! You have until May 31st to go shopping, then the store will be closed.

I have decided to make an "ATC on card" with two of my favourite Make It Crafty Stamps which are still available from the store - but hurry ;)!!


I used Hula Girl and The Beach for this scene and made it on Make It Colour Blending Card (which is the one item Elaine will be selling after the store closes, phew ;)!!). I coloured it all in Copics and just added a few details in tiny places with my Polychromos on Hula Girl only.
Here is a close up and list of Copics I used:


Skin: E25, 30, 31, 33, 35, R22
Eyes: BG000, E31
Hair: 100, C5, 7, 9, YR00
"Skirt": YG93, 95, 99
Background: V12, Y000, 00, YR00
Sand: E40, 41, 42, 43
Sea: BG72, 75, 78, V12, Y00, YR00

Challenges I am entering:

Thank you very much for your visit and have fun shopping! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 commentaires:

  1. ah ces fonds..
    splendide
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, it's just beautiful. The colours are fantastic. I know I say it every time, but, Dibbs x

    RépondreSupprimer