Membres

mardi 30 mai 2017

Krafty Hop... Happy Beeday!


Hello everyone! We are having a little hop at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps today to wish one of our Krafty DT members a happy birthday! Today is Kraftin' Kimmie's Mum's special day - Happy Birthday/ Beeday ;), Diana - hope you have a fabulous day!!! 
I hope she will like my little bugs card, featuring one of my favourite stamps sets - Bugs and Kisses


Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Bugs & Kisses, Bo Bunny Doodle Flowers, Tiddly Inks sentiment
Colouring: Copics on Make it Color Blending Card
Die: Lawn Fawn

I decided to use my little bugs with colourful flowers from my stash. I coloured them all in Copics fussy cut them, just like my bees and hearts and put them on 1, 2 or 3 mm foam squares to have nice dimension. My card base was die cut with a Lawn Fawn die and I stamped a sentiment on it.

Your next stop on the hop is my lovely teamie MARILYN

Have fun with our hop and don't forget to stop by the KKS blog to wish Nana Diana a Happy Birthday! Thank you very much for your visit, have a fab day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 commentaires: