Membres

mercredi 5 septembre 2018

Inspirational Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


Hello everyone! It's Inspirational Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and my turn to share a card with you! For my make, I chose to use one of the fabulous Halloween sets available from the store - Mini Monsters! AND it's ON SALE !!


Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Mini Monsters
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card and Distress Inks
DPs: Doodlebug
Die: Lawn Fawn

I coloured my monsters using Copics then did some fussy cutting. To create my background, I used a Lawn Fawn die then applied various Distress Inks on it. I then added a sentiment from the Mini Monsters set and put my images on foam squares. The card base is Doodlebug DPs:)

Hope you like my make for today! Thank you very much for your visit, have a fantastic day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire: