Membres

mercredi 19 décembre 2018

Inspirational Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps


Hello everyone! It's Inspirational Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and my turn to share a card with you! For my make, I chose to use one of the adorable Christmas sets available from the store - GINGERBREAD KISSES! AND it's ON SALE !!


Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Gingerbread Kisses
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card 
DPs: Doodlebug
Die: MFT

Brown: E31, 34, 35, 37
Red: R35, 37, 39
Green: YG95, 97, 99
Black: T5, 7, 9

I did some fussy cutting and coloured my characters using Copics. For the "Kisses" idea, I chose a piece of Doodlebug DP with hearts, which I die cut with an MFT die. I also added a bit of glitter tape - it's Christmas after all ;)!! 

Thank you very much for your visit, have a fantastic day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire