Membres

vendredi 26 avril 2019

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #92


Hello everyone! We are back with a new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps and our theme is "FLOWERS/ GARDENS"! By joining us, you could win a Paperbabe Stamps Gift worth up to £20 for the store! So get those flowers out ;)!

Here is my make for today:


Stamps: Paperbabe Stamps Mini Profile Face stamps
Templates: Paperbabe Stamps Mini Female Profile Curly Fringe and Mini Head & Torso Templates
Colouring: acrylic and Posca pens on canvas

I used the Mini Female Profile Curly Fringe and Head & Torso Templates to trace the outlines of my lady in pencil. I then coloured the background in acrylic paint and painted the skin and hair using paint and markers. I then added the face features thanks to theMini Profile Face stamps. Finally, I added black outlines with a Posca pen and doodled on my background. 

We hope you can join us HERE! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire:

  1. You have a great way of using those acrylics and pens Delphine, she's a Springtime beauty.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend Big Hugs Tracey xx

    RépondreSupprimer