Membres

mardi 14 juin 2016

Make it Crafty Isabella... in acetate


Hello everyone! I'm back to share my inspiration card for our current Make it Crafty CAS Challenge - "Clear Plastic/ Acetate"! Using acetate was a first for me and I have to say I really like the special look acetate cards have! Here is my make for the challenge :)

Isabella prof copyr wtmk

I used the adorable Isabella digi stamp, cropped her in MS Word, printed her on Make it Colour Blending Card and coloured her in Copics. I used a whole acetate base for my card, folded it in two with my bone folder. I put a piece of Kaisercraft DP on the back part of the acetate, and for the front, I used a Kaisercraft Scallop Border from the same pad in matching colours, then put my Isabella on foam squares, and added a sentiment using stickers from my stash.

Isabella GP wtmk

Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 11, 71, R20 
Eyes: B00 
Hair: E25, 33, 49, 59 
Bow: B32, 34, 37, 39 
Dress: B32, 34, 37, 39, W0, 1, 3 
Flowers: R00, 02, Y35, YG01, 17

Isabella copyr wtmk

Make it Crafty Products 

Thank you very much for your visit, hope you'll give acetate a try! Hugs, Delphine xx

5 commentaires: