Membres

samedi 4 juin 2016

Wedding Card


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a Copic Tiddly Inks card with you and letting you know about a new challenge that has started at Paradise of Stamps - Weddings! And if you are into Copics - like me ;) - there is an Anything Goes Challenge on the Copic UK Facebook Page where I have the pleasure of being a Guest Designer, with an awesome prize of 3 Copic Sketch Markers!!

Here is my card, with a bit "grunge" couple I love :)


Images and stamps: Tiddly Inks Happy Couple, Heidi Swapp heart
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
DPs: Toga
Other: Sequins

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 71
Girl's Hair: E51, 53
Boy's Hair: E33, 49, 59
White: T0, 1, 3
Grey and Black: T1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Gold: Y11, 21, 26

Thank you very much for your visit, have a fab day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

4 commentaires:

  1. Loving this grungy card! So fabulous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I think this is fabulous! The grungey background is perfect for the image. Thanks so much for being an awesome Guest too xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This card is really amazing Delphine! I love the background, it is so perfect for this image.

    -xxx-

    RépondreSupprimer