Membres

lundi 2 juillet 2018

Glimps Flamingo Summer


Hello everyone! I think I am completely in summer mode now, especially with the heat we are having!! For today's make I picked Flamingo Summer by Glimps Digis - the Glimps store is full of adorable summery images!

I cropped my image and merely "cut" her legs since I wanted them to be in the water and not visible. I coloured it all in Copics and made a very CAS card:


Here is a close up and the list of markers I used:


Skin: E000, 00, 11, 13
Hair: E42, 57, YR21
Swimsuit: Y15, YR04, 07
Flamingo: RV13, 14, 19, 32, 34, 45
Ocean: B24, 28, BG000, 45
Sky: B00, 02

I die cut my image with a Lawn Fawn Die, added 2 pieces of washi tape and two Make it Crafty chipboard letters coloured in gel pen.


Image: Glimps Flamingo Summer
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
Dies: Lawn Fawn
Chipboard: Make it Crafty Alphabet Chipboard

Thank you very much for your visit, have a fab day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire: