Membres

vendredi 20 juillet 2018

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge


Hello everyone! We have a new challenge for you at Paperbabe Stamps and our theme is "IT FLIES/FLIGHT". I associated flight with mental escape and decided to create a little bookmark - there's nothing like a good book to escape ;)!

Also, because I'm away, I combined two DTs for once and created my bookmark for Copic Marker Europe, but with my Paperbabe Stamps in mind so everything would be scheduled and ready before I left!!!

To create my bookmark, I used the cute Mayleedee. I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black and then die cut my image with an MFT die.


To colour Mayleedee, I used only W Copic Markers. I started by colouring the skin, using W00, 0, 1, 3 and coloured her clothes and hair using W5, 7, 9 to create some contrast. For a more vintage look, I then used Distress Inks (Antique Linen and Vintage Photo), putting the image back in my die, as you can see below. 


As a final touch, I added 2 little butterflies from the Butterfly Pieridae set in Sepia Archival Ink and a Prima sentiment that seemed perfect with the look in Mayleedee's eyes. 

Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire:

  1. I LOVE everything about this Delphine, size, shape and your stunning colourisation. A real beauty and a treat for us all to see. Thank you so much for sharing, she's an amazing image.
    Creative Hugs Tracey xx

    RépondreSupprimer