Membres

dimanche 13 janvier 2019

January Krafty Hop and Release


  Hello everyone! Today we are celebrating the release of all the new goodies from our January Release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! All FOUR new clear stamp sets are NOW available in the Krafty Shop, along with our new pretty Pretty in Pink Hybrid Ink, TWO new stencils and our brand new KKS Dots!!
So let's have a hop and check them out in action! 

First up is the incredible set from our new artist Neda Sadreddin called YOU ARE SUPER! Next is the super cuddly set by artist Melissa Baker-Nguyen called BEARY LOVE! Then we shared a fab new set by artist Emilie Goulet - YOU COMPLETE ME! And the last set is one with shapes we all use... HEARTS AND STARS!

Everything is available individually but if you have to have it all, we also have our Gimme Kimmie's Kit which includes one of everything we released this month at a discount, but for a limited time! 

Here is my make for today, using You Complete Me :)


Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps You Complete Me
Colouring: Copics and Zig Clean Color Real Brush on Canson Montval
Ink: Kraftin' Kimmie Wicked Black Hybrid Ink
Stencil: Kraftin' Kimmie Happy Hearts Stencil
Other: Gel pen

I stamped my image in KKS Wicked Black Hybrid Ink and coloured it in Copics. I then used Zig wtc pens to add a background to my image. I then added a few hearts, drawing the outline of some hearts from my KKS Happy Hearts Stencil with a Copic Multiliner and hen coloured them in gel pen. To finish off my card, I stamped a sentiment from the You Complete Me set and voilà!

Happy hoppin'! Hugs,
Delphine xx

5 commentaires:

  1. I love the girls huge smiles. I have lots of girl stamps, but this one is so happy and fun. The background is so vibrant and eye-catching with the adorable girls in front.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. With the shadow around these girls they really pop out!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful background!! Great coloring!

    RépondreSupprimer