Membres

dimanche 6 janvier 2019

Make it Crafty Melyssa


Hello everyone! I'm back to share my first Make it Crafty inspiration post for 2019 :) I have decided to make a happy card, with flashy colours to start the new year! For my card, I used one of the Dreamy Eyes Portraits - the sweet Melyssa.


I printed Melyssa on Make it Colour Blending Card, die cut her with a Lawn Fawn die and coloured her in Copics. I started with the background and then coloured my character. Once all the Copic colouring was done, I applied a bit of Distress Inks around the edges of my card (Dusty Concord and Chipped Sapphire). I then added a chipboard sentiment, combining a Love Word Chipboard  and the "sending" from the Sending Adapt-A-Word Chipboard Set. I used white acrylic paint to colour them, a pink Copic for the love base word and I also added Mini Hearts Chipboard Tinklings, coloured with a pink Copic too.


Copics used:
Background: V15
Skin: E11, 70, 71, R20, V22, YR000, 00
Hair: E25, 59, Y11, 26, YR21
Pink: RV13, 14, 17, 19


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire