Membres

vendredi 10 mai 2019

May Krafty Peeks... Day TWO


Hello everyone! Welcome to Day TWO of our May Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps... Today we are sharing an fabulous new stamp set from artist Cheryl Grant, called MY HAPPY PLACE!


And don't forget about our INK OF THE MONTH! The colour of the month is YUMMY YELLOW and you can scoop up the large ink pad, the mini cube and the ink refill for 15% OFF while supplies last until May 31st!


Here is my make using today's set :)


Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps My Happy Place
Inks: Kraftin' Kimmie Wicked Black and Pink Pizzazz (heart) Inks
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
Die: Mama Elephant
Other: KKS Wonky Chevron Stencil and Heart Stencil

I stamped my girl on a bookmark die cut and coloured her in Copics. I then stamped a sentiment from the set and, using my KKS Wonky Chevron Stencil and a mutliliner, I added chevrons. The heart was done with my HEart Stencil and the new Pink Pizzazz Ink.


You'll get to see ALL of our new goodies in action today and they will all be released at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY on Sunday May 12th at 1pm EST!

For now, have fun hopping! Hugs,
Delphine xx


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 commentaire:

  1. The link to your blog didn't work but I found you :) Great bookmark, love that bleu/green colour of the background!!

    RépondreSupprimer