Membres

mercredi 21 août 2019

Inspirational Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie


Hello everyone! It's Inspirational Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and my turn to share a card with you! For my make, I used a super cute fairy from the You Give Me Wings set AND it's ON SALE 40% OFF!!

Bonjour à tous! Je partage la carte que j'ai faite pour Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps avec une petite fée du set You Give Me Wings - en promo à -40%!!


Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps You Give Me Wings
Colouring: Graph'O and Copics on Fabriano

I stamped my fairy in KKS Wicked Black Hybrid Ink, coloured her in Copics and decided to create a background around her. I coloured everything in Graph'o watercolour pens and added a bit of gel pen as a final touch.

J'ai tamponné ma fée à l'encre hybride Wicked Black et je l'ai coloriée au Copic. J'ai créé une scène autour, mise en couleur avec mes Graph'O et j'ai ajouté un peu de stylo gel. 

Thank you very much for your visit, have a fantastic day! Hugs,
Merci de votre visite et bonne journée! 
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire