Membres

vendredi 16 novembre 2018

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #86 Reminder


Hello everyone! Just a little reminder that our current challenge at Paperbabe Stamps is ANIMALS/ PETS and you still have a few days left to play and be in the chance of winning a Paperbabe Stamps Gift Card worth up to £20! 

Here is my card featuring sweet little creatures :)


Images: Paperbabe Stamps Adorimals Digi Collection (also available as clear stamps) and Kawaii Face Stamps Set
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card

I've created a scene using the Adorimals Digi Collection, using the premade shapes of the different animals. I then stamped their face features using my Kawaii Face Stamps Set. I coloured everything in Copics and added a bit of Distress Ink around the edges of my sky and a few details in gel pen. 

We hope you will join us HERE! Thank you very much for your visit, have a fab day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire:

  1. Delphine your colouring skills are exceptional. You always leave me amazed at what you can do with those pens. You are magnificent.. a beautiful creation so happy in design.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Creative wishes Tracey xx

    RépondreSupprimer