Membres

jeudi 29 novembre 2018

Copic Winter Scene Tutorial


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a step-by-step tutorial on how to make a simple winter scene in Copics! For my card, I chose to use the adorable Reindeer Games stamp set by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - a must have for all your winter cards! 

I stamped a reindeer and the little house from the set in Wicked Black Hybrid Ink and then die cut my image with an MFT Die. As you can see below, I left a blank space at the bottom on the left - I will add another reindeer on foam squares in that space at the end.


I used my Krafty Scenery Stencil to make the black line of the hill longer, using a Copic multiliner, and I also used it to draw a mountain on the right with my B000 Copic. I coloured the sky in B000 and B00, sweeping from left to right and right to left.


Then I added a few shapes in the background in G20 and V20, to suggest trees in the distance. I then coloured the snow in C1, V20 and BG000 (in that order).


I coloured the little house in E51, 53 - E04 and E77 for the door, Y00 and E77 for the window. 


I then coloured my reindeer (plus another one that will be added on the left on foam squares). The browns I used are E71, 74, 77 and E40, 41, 42 for the light brown. I added R20 and E41 to the inside of the ears to tone them down a bit, Y26 for the collar, and R35, 39, G46 for the holly.


I stamped a sentiment from the Reindeer Games stamp set and added my second reindeer on foam squares for a bit of dimension. 


I then layered my die-cut scene with another MFT die cut and put it on my card. Oh and I added a few white dots in acrylic paint for snow gently falling. 


I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and will find it helpful to create simple winter scenes! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire