Membres

dimanche 11 novembre 2018

November Krafty Hop and Release!



  Hello everyone! Today we are celebrating the release of all the stamp sets from our November Release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! And also THREE new Hybrid Inks and FOUR stencils!! They are all now available in the Krafty Shop
So let's have a hop and check them out in action! 

First up is the adorable set of arctic friends by artist Emilie Goulet called POLAR PALS! Next is the super chill set of penguins by artist Melissa Baker-Nguyen called PERKY PENGUINS! Lastly, we have a fabulous krafty set by artist Emilie Goulet... KRAFTY LOVE

We also have THREE new Hybrid Inks available...

And FOUR fabulous stencils!!

All the new sets are available individually but if you have to have it all, we also have our November Gimme Kimmie's Kit which includes all three of the new stamp sets, three new inks and four stencils at a discount! 

Here is my make for today, using Polar Pals :)


Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Polar Pals
Colouring: Zig Clean Color Real Brush on Canson Montval
Ink: Kraftin' Kimmie Wicked Black Hybrid Ink
Stencil: Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Scenery Stencil

I stamped my image in KKS Wicked Black Hybrid Ink and coloured it in Zigs. To create the hill, I used the Krafty Scenery Stencil stencil and simply drew a line with my Zig pen following my stencil. The stencils are great quality and thick enough so that you can easily use them like that too!! To finish off my card, I stamped a sentiment from the Polar Pals set and voilà!

Happy hoppin'! Hugs,
Delphine xx

3 commentaires: