Membres

mercredi 21 novembre 2018

Oh Copic Various Inks!


Hello everyone! During the Instructors' Meeting in Germany, we were lucky to have a workshop with Kathrin Bartholomäus who makes beautiful fluid art and we got to play with our Copic Refills. I love the effects you can get, so I decided to play a bit for my Copic Marker Europe post:)

The basic supplies for that are Yupo paper, Alcohol (I used 95% Alcohol) and Copic Various Ink Refills.

I cut my Yupo into 4 pieces of paper (about the size of an ATC) and randomly added Inks and alcohol to my paper.


Blue card: B37, 69, BG05
Aqua card: B37, BG05, 09
Purple card: RV02, V09
Red card: R20, 37, YR04 (and Q tips to remove some colour)


I then coloured a cute little dog by Tiddly Inks (Holly Jolly Christmas) in Copics, three times for my cards. 

Dog: C0, 1, 3
Hat: C7, R35, 37, 39, W0, 1, 3
The holly was done in gel pen.


I decided to use 2 of my Yupo cards without touching the backgrounds - I simply put my dog on foam squares, added Make it Crafty Chipboard coloured in acrylic paint and added a bit of gold on the edges of my first card and white for the second card with an acrylic marker.

Make it Crafty Chipboard used:



For my purple card, I thought I would make a simple scene. I used white acrylic paint for the snow at the bottom (the white can be a bit tinted by the ink underneath but I don't think it is a problem). For the trees, I used a black Pitt pen. I added a few snowflakes in acrylic paint and a bit of white on the edges of the card for a frosty look.


For the red card, I added gold acrylic paint on the edges of the card and a few gold dots and chose to only add a big Make it Crafty Merry Christmas Outline Sentiment Chipboard painted in acrylic too.

And here are my four little cards together:


Thank you very much for your visit, have a fab day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire