Membres

mercredi 20 février 2019

Copic scene with Various Inks


Hello everyone! I'm back to share a card I made for the Copic Marker Europe blog. The Copic range is huge and has the most beautiful vivid colours, so I decided to make a happy colourful scene card using my Copic markers, of course, and my Various Inks! 

I started by creating a background for the base of my card...


I used RV02, Y11, YR04 and 0 to create it. Once I was satisfied with the result, I let everything dry and then die cut a piece I liked with a Lawn Fawn die.


Next I created a little grassy hill using Inks too. For this part, I used YG01, 13 and 67 - and nothing else at all, just my inks and no other alcohol solution. I then die cut a piece of green with the same Lawn Fawn die and with an MFT edge die.

I then stamped and fussy cut a cute character from the Cuddles the Puppy set by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and coloured it in Copics. 

Skin: E000, 00, 11 (plus a little Polychromo pencil)
Hair: E33, 49, 59
Dress: RV14, 17, 19
Dog: E41, 42, 43


I then stamped a sentiment in Versafine (had to go back on it a little with a Pitt pen - then I put all my elements together and added a few dots in Posca pens - nothing else to avoid hiding the background too much.


I really enjoyed experimenting with this kind of scene card and will definitely be making more ;)! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire