Membres

jeudi 7 février 2019

Glimps Birthday Card


Hello everyone! I'm back to share a sweet birthday card I made with a Glimps digital stamp - the sweet Regalina :)
I decided to make a CAS card, how surprising ;)!!

I coloured Regalina in Copics:


Here are the colours I used:

Skin: E11, YR00, 000
Hair: E25, 59, YR21
Purple: V06, 09, 17
Blue: B02, 16, 18, 37
Red: R35, 37, 39
Gold: Y11, 26
Pink in the background: RV52, 55
Pink in the foreground: R81, 83, 85


I then cut my image leaving enough white space around it. I stamped a sentiment at the bottom  and added pieces of MFT DPs at the top, cut with a border die. I then added a Make it Crafty heart chipboard covered in Stickles since the character was looking towards the top left corner :)


As a final touch, a few dots in gel pen! 
Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire