Membres

vendredi 1 février 2019

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #91


Hello everyone! We have a new challenge for you today at Paperbabe Stamps and our theme is ANYTHING GOES! We hope you play and you will be in the chance of winning a Paperbabe Stamps Gift Card worth up to £20! 

I decided to create a mixed media board using Mayleedee Kimono :)


Images: Paperbabe Stamps Mayleedee Kimono (also available as digi HERE)
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
Acrylic Paint on Grey Board
Stencil: Paperbabe Stamps
Other: gel pen

I fussy cut and coloured Mayleedee Kimono in Copics:
Skin: E11, 71, R20, YR000, 00, 01
Hair: C5, 7, 10
Red: C7, R35, 37, 39

On a square grey board, I applied acrylic paint and once it was dry, I used my Paperbabe Stamps Stencil and black ink to add flowers to the background. I then put Mayleedee on my board.

We hope you will join us HERE! Thank you very much for your visit, have a fab day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire