Membres

jeudi 21 mars 2019

Glimps DT: Mixed Media Canvas Board


Hello everyone! I'm going Mixed Media today with my Glimps DT make, since I really wanted to use the Painter digi and it called for a bit of painting ;)


Using pink and white Pebeo Acrylic paint, I covered my 10x10cm canvas board.


I then painted a red heart in the middle of my canvas. Using a sponge, I added red paint on the edges of my canvas, and once the red was dry, I did the same with black acrylic paint. 


I added gold hearts with my Kraftin' Kimmie Happy Hearts Stencil and a gold gel pen. I then put some black outlines in Posca pen. I also put a bit of gold on the edges of the canvas. 


I coloured the Painter image in Copics:
Skin: E000, 00, 11, R12, Y71
Eyes: B00, 02, 63
Hair: E25, 59, YR24
Red: R35, 37, 39
Black: T5, 7, 9
Brush: E31, 35, 37, 74, 77, 79, Y11, 26, 28


I then glued my image to the board with tape, and voilà :)!


Thank you very much for your visit, have a fab day! Hugs, 
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire