Membres

vendredi 15 mars 2019

March Krafty Peeks... Day TWO



Hello everyone! Welcome to Day TWO of our March Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps... Today we are sharing a wonderful spring stamp set from artist Cheryl Grant, called FAWN'D OF YOU!


And don't forget about our INK OF THE MONTH! The colour of the month is LOVELY LAGOON and you can scoop it up for 15% OFF until March 31st!


Here is my card using today's set :)


Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Fawn'd of You
Inks: Kraftin' Kimmie Wicked Black and Enchanting Emerald Inks
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
Other: KKS Krafty Stencil Leaves and Vines

I stamped the sweet girl and fawn from the set and built a scene around them. I coloured everything in Copics. I added some leaves around my image using my new KKS Krafty Stencil Leaves and Vines and Emerald Ink. I then added a few dots in Posca pens.


You'll get to see ALL of our new goodies in action today and they will all be released at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY on Saturday March 16th at 1pm EST!

For now, have fun hopping! Hugs,
Delphine xx
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 commentaires: