Membres

dimanche 17 mars 2019

March Release Krafty Hop


  Hello everyone! Today we are celebrating the release of all the new goodies from our March Release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! All THREE new clear stamp sets are NOW available in the Krafty Shop, along with our new pretty Sparkling Sapphire Hybrid Ink, TWO new stencils called LEAVES & VINES and STARBURST and our new SPRINGY DOTS!!

As for the stamp sets, first up is the incredible set from Melissa Baker-Nguyen called LLAMA DRAMA! Next is the lovely new set by artist Cheryl Grant called FAWN'D OF YOU! And the last set is from our newest artist Neda Sadreddin, called YOU GIVE ME WINGS!
So let's have a hop and check them out in action!

Everything is available individually but if you have to have it all, we also have our Gimme Kimmie's Kit which includes one of everything we released this month at a discount, but for a limited time! 

Here is my make for today, a little scene on grey board, using You Give Me Wings :)


Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps You Give Me Wings
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card and Copic Various Inks on Transotype Synthetic Paper
Ink: Kraftin' Kimmie Wicked Black Hybrid Ink
Stencil: KKS Starburst Stencil

I stamped my fairy and door in KKS Wicked Black Hybrid Ink and coloured them in Copics, creating a tree around the door. For the background, I used B69, 16, 04 Copic Refills on Transotype Synthetic Paper, and I used G28 and Y13 refills to create two pieces of grass.
I also added stars to my sky with my KKS Starburst Stencil and a gold gel pen. I then put all my elements together on a piece of grey board to create my little scene.

Skin: E11, YR000, 00
Hair: Y11, YR23, 24, 27
Purple: V09, 15, 17
Tree Trunk: E35, 37, 39, 49, 59
Door: RV00, 21, 23, T1, 3, 5, YR32, 35, 38

Happy hoppin'! Hugs,
Delphine xx

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire