Membres

vendredi 21 juin 2019

Glimps DT - let's go to the beach!


Bonjour à tous! Je partage aujourd'hui une carte estivale que j'ai faite pour ma DT Glimps Digis :)

Hello everyone! I'm back to share my DT post for Glimps Digis, with a summer card today!


J'ai pris du papier aquarelle et ai utilisé 2 Graph'O pour suggérer l'océan.

I started by taking a piece of watercolour paper and used 2 blue Graph'O watercolour pens to suggest the ocean.


J'ai utilisé l'image appelée Bikini , je l'ai découpée puis mise en couleur au Copic.

I chose to use the adorable Bikini image from the Glimps shop, did some fussy cutting then coloured her in Copics. Here are the colours I used:

Skin/ Peau: E71, YR000, 00, 01
Hair/ Cheveux: E25, 31, 49, 59
Swimsuit and shoes/ Maillot et Chaussures: RV02, 04
Sunglasses/ Lunettes: C7, RV02, 04
Towel/ Serviette: V09, 15, 17
Buoy/ Bouée: R24, 27, 29, 59

J'ai utilisé une découpe Lawn Fawn sur mon morceau de papier aquarelle, puis j'ai ajouté des embellissements Nuvo, du stylo gel doré et blanc - un sentiment écrit à la main et mon image Bikini - voilà le résultat:

I die cut my piece of watercolour paper with a Lawn Fawn die and added some Nuvo drops, gold and white gel pen on it - plus a little handwritten sentiment, and my Bikini girl of course - here is the result:


Merci de votre visite et très belle journée à tous! Bises,

Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire