Membres

vendredi 19 décembre 2014

Be Merry :)


Hello everyone! I'm back to share another Christmas card, with a super cute Tiddly Inks image and sentiment:)


I printed my image called Be Merry And Bright on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured it with my Copics. I started with the background as always, using a very light blue. I coloured all the lights last, using three Copics each time, first colouring the inside of the light with my medium shade, then outside the light with my lightest to give the idea of lights being on, then added a touch of my darkest shade inside the light. I die cut my image with a Spellbinders Label die and I used DPs by Bo Bunny.


Background: BG000
Dog: W0, 1, 3, 5
Sentiment: E40, Y000
Lights: R32, 35, 37, Y11, 15, 17, YG01, 03, 17
Shadow: BV00

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Delphine xx

3 commentaires: