Membres

dimanche 7 décembre 2014

Quixotic Paperie DT - Happy Trio :)


Hello everyone! I'm back with some Quixotic Paperie Christmas inspiration and a trio of happy snowmen enjoying the snowy weather ;)


Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card
Other: Versamark, white embossing powder

This adorable trio of snowmen come from The Greeting Farm Keep Cozy set which I adore and you can find at the store HERE. I started by stamping by my 3 snowmen on Make It Colour Blending Card, masked them and airbrushed the background. With my snowmen still masked, I stamped the new Make It Crafty Falling Snow background in Versamark and embossed it in white. Then I removed my masks, coloured my scene in Copics and stamped the sentiment, 2 separate words you can find in the new Make It Crafty Santa Tag Tops along with super cute tiny images:)


Snow: BG000, C00, 0, 1, 3
Reds: R35, 37, 39, 89
Beige: E41, 42, 43
Blue: B14, 16, 18
Purple: V09, 15, 17
Green: YG95, 97, 99
Carrots: Y15, YR04, 07
Hat: T5, 7, 9, Y11, 21, 26, 28
Background: B02, BV02, 04, 08

Challenges I am entering:
One Sweet Challenge - Christmas
Penny Black And More - Special Occasions

Thank you very much for your visit and see you tomorrow! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

9 commentaires:

  1. Oooooh These Guys are just Soooooo Adorable and love your Embossed Snow!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Aaaw, such a nice snowmen card ♥ Really nice background and your coloring is incredible!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Airbrushed cards are always so beautiful. You coloured these images so well. Love the brightness.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. No Delphine, nooooooooooo, not more cuteness that I can't resist. I must be strong, I must not visit QP, I cannot buy this stamp.....oh dammit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is so sweet! Love that snowmen trio and your coloring is amazing. Beautiful blue sky too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Penny Black and More!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. So beautiful colouring, lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge.
    Merry Christmas;-))m

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love the effect you achieved with your fab colouring, makes for a really lovely card.
    Thanks so much for taking the time to enter our challenge at such a busy time of year.
    Lynn x
    DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. A very sweet Christmas card, the trip of snowmen and adorable Delphine.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    There are a couple of days left if you would like to enter my candy here .

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer