Membres

samedi 27 décembre 2014

Very first journal page for KKS #261!!!


Hello everyone! Happy Saturday! There are 2 Saturday Challenges running at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - The Anything Goes Challenge has been extended to January 2nd giving you plenty of time to join and the current challenge #261 is SING ME A SONG also running until January 2nd! So you have 2 Krafty Challenges you can play with!!!
We always enjoy seeing your creations so be sure to submit them so you can WIN a $10 gift card to the Shop! You can create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp or any other stamp, just be sure to use our theme as a starting point for your creation!


For today, I wanted to do something special to thank all the Krafty Girls for having me as Krafty Guest for December and I played with an idea I have had in mind for some time, inspired by fantastic videos by Vicky which really helped me dare try - my first ever journal page! 


Colouring: Copics on Make It colour Blending Card
DPs: Bo Bunny, Kaisercraft, MME
Die: MFT Star
Other: Pitt Artist Pens, Gelatos, Acrylic paint, Gesso, Wink of Stella, Stickles, Toga Stickers

I wanted to create a stage for my star and made all the background out of pieces of paper following Vicky's technique . I have always been interested in backgrounds and filling my blank card, so I was very excited to try a new type of backgrounds. It all took me about 10 hours, but that's what holidays are for ;)


Skin: E000, 00, 01, 11, 23, 70
Hair: 100, C5, 7, Y21
Dress: C5, R35, 37, 39, 89
Stars: Y11, 21, 26, 28


Challenges I am entering:
Artbymiran Challenge - Anything Goes
Stempelsonnen - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Thank you very much to all the Krafty team for having me and I hope you will be able to join our challenges:)! Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs
Delphine xx

11 commentaires:

  1. oh la vache !!!! c'est sublime !!!!!!!!!!!!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Cette première page est superbe! Je suis également une grande fan de Vicky!
    Hâte de voir les prochaines ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, 10 hours. It really shows the amount of time you spent. This is terrific!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Magnifique creation , j'aime beaucoup.
    Bises
    laurigami

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow!!! Delphine!!!! It's beautiful!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. superbe réa! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wunderschön! Eine tolle Idee. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. LOVE this Delphine...wow it's fabulous. Gorgeous colours, design and wonderful image/s used...xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi sweetie, I am always blown away when I come here, gorgeous work as always!! huggles Pops x x x

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Ganz tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Woow stunning... love the background so much..it is worth it... Thank you for joining our 22nd challenge at Art by Mi Ran Challenge blog.. Good luck ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    RépondreSupprimer