Membres

mercredi 25 avril 2018

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Skrappy Challenge


Hello again everyone! We have a new Krafty Skrappy Challenge for you at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, this challenge is for ANYthing but a Kard! We challenge you to make ANYTHING BUT A CARD! So you can create anything you want as long as it's not a card! So that means bookmarks, gifts, scrapbook pages, journal art, planner pages, tags boxes... pretty much anything that includes a krafty stamp! You have all month long to play and you can enter as many times as you like! Just make sure to use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp and make sure it's a new creation!
As soon as we have at least five entries, we'll be giving away a PRIZE! One lucky krafter will win a $20 Gift Voucher to the krafty store!

Also be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page

I've done something unusual for me this time... I've been thinking of starting a bullet journal... so I have :)


Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Bugs & Kisses, Bo Bunny Flower Garden
Doodling: Pigma Micron

To create my May spread, I stamped the beautiful sentiment from my Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Bugs & Kisses Set first. I then stamped some BoBunny Flowers (just the petals) and doodled to add grass, stems and leaves. I then added a few adorable bees from the Bugs & Kisses set and then wrote and doodled the May word at the top. All the doodling was done using Pigma Micron pens. Here is a close up:



We hope you can play along! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire